Want to attract the right people to your vacancies?
Do your jobs stand out against your competitors? Does your employer branding attract the right applicants?
Would you like to harness the power of your fans to increase referrals? Could you be engaging better with candidates on social networks?
We’ve put together the Attracting & Recruiting on Social Channels workshop so you can learn how the social networks can be working for you, attracting the right people to your job opportunities, whilst you save time and cut your recruitment spend.
“The Attracting & Recruiting on Social Channels workshop was highly engaging, interactive and has certainly helped me to develop my social media skills and capability. Katrina has a wealth of knowledge, her passion and enthusiasm is completely contagious and I would thoroughly recommend! Mervyn is a true expert in his field and a complete pleasure to be trained by – it was a thoroughly enjoyable, thought inspiring session!”
In this full day workshop, presented with fellow social recruiting authority Mervyn Dinnen, you will learn about:
- Maximising the impact of your LinkedIn profile & company pages and how to share jobs to increase applications.
- Accessing the highly engaged Facebook audience to involve your fans & increase referrals.
- With Twitter to reach 2 million job tweets per month in 2014, you’ll leave knowing how yours can stand out and how to attract the right followers.
- Google+ is your new best friend; learn about Hangouts, Authorship and the communities.
- The many recruitment uses of presentation sharing network Slideshare.
- Creating a YouTube channel that reflects your employer brand and promotes your company.
- Great ways to create moments of insight with Instagram and engage their users.
- The psychology of sharing and how to use it to attract people to your jobs.
- Know which works, number of interactions vs. quality of interactions.
- Gain an understanding of the different types of content & what they say about you
- Learn about content that will ease the candidate journey
- Discover the benefits of using third party content
- Find out what tone of voice works for your business, individual or corporate, and its effect on your reputation.
- The good and bad of user generated content and tips for dealing with detractors and hijackers.
- Identifying internal & external brand advocates who will amplify your employer brand.
You will leave with an understanding of using the social channels to attract talent with your employer branding, content and engagement; key principles you can implement immediately and cost-effectively.
Your co presenter, Mervyn Dinnen:
Mervyn is an award winning blogger and a content & social engagement strategist. UK Recruitment Blog of the Year winner and named in Huffington Post’s Top 50 Social HR on Twitter. He specialises in the Recruitment and HR sectors and is a regular speaker and panellist at industry conferences. @MervynDinnen