Facebook had a staggering 901 million active users at the end of March so it’s not surprising that recruiters are working out ways to tap into this huge pool of talent.
There are things you can be doing to stand out and to protect your profile from being scrutinised too deeply.
In this online, live & fully interactive, 1-hour training session, you will learn:
- How you can use your Facebook timeline to highlight your talents while protecting your privacy.
- The way that recruiters are searching for your profile and how you can take advantage to get your message heard.
- Which Facebook applications you could use to help you connect to recruiters.
- How to ensure that your Facebook profile will give future employers the right feel for your potential team fit.
- Which 3rd party applications you could use to highlight your creativity.
Sessions are kept to fewer than 25 people and, for just £19 + VAT, you will feel in control of your job search.
At the end of the training you will have the tools you need to proactively search Facebook for jobs. You will no longer feel that you’re waiting to hear the phone ring or your email ping. You will have hold of the reigns and be in charge.
Sessions are conducted online and are live & fully interactive, maximising your opportunity to participate and voice your questions. You don’t need to leave your home or office.
Book on one of the dates below:
Your fully interactive online training will be delivered live by:
Katrina Collier of Winning Impression has extensive experience helping job seekers find their way through the recruitment maze. She shows them to how to get their message heard with a savvy CV and an attention grabbing presence on social media networks, and gives them the tools that leaves her job seekers feeling empowered and in control of their job search.