If there are 30 million British workers and only 11 million are on LinkedIn, where are the rest?
If you want the edge over your competition and to recruit the very best technical people, you need to fish in multiple social media pools.
Get ahead of the rest; learn the secrets of successful social media technical recruitment, advanced search techniques that you will find time-efficient, cost-effective, and crucial to your company’s success.
Attend one of the monthly workshops or get in touch to organise delivery at your company.
Is this workshop for you?
- Would you like to access potential technical candidates ahead of your competition?
- Do you feel concerned that you’re not attracting the best technical applicants?
- Would you like to spend less time sieving through unsuitable applications and more time speaking to great talent?
- Are you looking to slash your current recruitment costs, whilst improving quality?
- Would you like to hear how to search for & contact people in a way that saves you time?
- Are you being asked to recruit yourself, directly, and wonder if there is a better way?
Having recently attended ‘recruiting techies on social media’ l was in two minds about whether to recommend this – why? – because l can see the difference it is going to make to our recruitment process and l don’t want others to know all the tricks as well! We are all going after the same small pool of talented candidates and being able to find and approach them rather than having to wait for them to find you is another tool in the ‘war for talent’. Katrina is an excellent trainer. Bernie Franklin, Group HR Manager, Jaltek Systems Ltd.
With 10 years experience headhunting technical professionals, as both an internal and third party recruiter, for an array of technologies, at all levels, and in a variety of industries, I will give you the insight you need to locate technical candidates on multiple social media channels and hire them directly, yourself, time-efficiently and cost effectively.
100% Money Back Guarantee
I am so confident that this workshop will save you time recruiting, leave you armed to search on multiple social media channels, and dramatically cut your current recruitment spend, that I offer a 100% money back guarantee. If you leave the workshop and do not feel delighted that you have seen and heard all you need to find, contact and recruit your technical staff on social media, I will refund the cost of the workshop, in full.
What’s included in the workshop?
- Why you should be including Google+ in your searches, it is the future.
- Searching for and contacting candidates on Google+.
- Tapping into communities and growing your own Google+ community.
- Sourcing and contacting candidates on Facebook, the right way!
- Attracting talent with your Facebook page.
- Useful Facebook applications & an overview of PPC advertising.
- Searching for and engaging techies on Twitter.
- Using handy Twitter tools and apps to save time.
- Finding applicants on YouTube, Xing, Viadeo, Quora, Slideshare and Pinterest.
…but as many techies are not on the big sites, you will also learn:
- Where the techies hangout online.
- How to use the search engines to x-ray for their contact details.
…and some tips for maximising your use of LinkedIn:
- Efficiently finding your technical staff on LinkedIn for free.
- Reaching candidates outside of your LinkedIn network for free.
- Organising LinkedIn profiles for future access.
- Promoting your opportunity on LinkedIn for free.
You will also learn the secrets of technical candidate attraction:
- Hear how to approach passive candidates effectively.
- Learn how to write SEO rich adverts that attract quality.
- Top tips for seeing your candidate through to successful hire.
You will be encouraged to participate and use what you’re learning and will receive a detailed training manual for reference and notes.
Places are limited.
I attended the Recruiting Techies on Social Media seminar. As someone who does not use social media personally, I was a bit skeptical. However Katrina showed me easy, focused and effective ways of searching social media which is time and money saving. Within 24 hours I have used the techniques shown to find specialist candidates in both the UK and in the US. Nikki Clark, HR Manager, ARKeX Ltd
Book your place now by clicking the link
Want the knowledge sooner? Drop me a line.