Combat the techie shortage! This workshop will show you how to recruit technical professionals online and more.
If you rely on agencies, advertising or LinkedIn alone, you will struggle to fill your technical vacancies.
And the techie shortage is only going to get worse.
Book your place and learn the most effective ways to use LinkedIn for technical recruitment and learn how to find your people on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and a range of technical sites.
Your time is valuable…. These proven techniques will save your time, reduce your current recruitment spend and ensure your company’s success.
As a seasoned in-house recruiter of technical professionals I’d expected to learn a few things but I was surprised to discover just how many sites I could use to find & contact techies. Katrina is knowledgable and great at explaining how to source on social media painlessly. I was immediately able to implement the skills I gained, saving my time and positively impacting the bottom line. I highly recommend Recruiting Techies on Social Media. Satveer Aujila, In-house Recruiter, PayPoint.
Attend Recruiting Techies on Social Media and leave with the knowledge to:
- Cost-effectively find your tech & non-tech staff on LinkedIn using targeted Boolean search.
- Use Google & Bing to improve your search results (even if you have a Recruiter License).
- Quickly reach candidates outside of your LinkedIn network.
- Organise LinkedIn profiles and create talent pools for future access.
- Find and contact candidates in Groups.
- Maximise the sharing of your job opportunity.
- Promote your Employer Brand with your profile and company pages.
- Use Facebook Graph search to locate and contact candidates.
- Recruit talent with your Facebook page.
- Use Facebook applications to spread the word and montor your reputation.
- Use pay-per-click advertising to create highly-targeted recruitment campaigns.
- Why Twitter is an invaluable addition to your current technical recruitment methods.
- Get started, increase followers, and understand the etiquette & lingo.
- Search for and recruit people on Twitter.
- Using handy Twitter tools and apps to save time & promote your jobs & Employer Brand.
- Why Google+ is an essential addition to your technical recruitment.
- Search for and recruit candidates on Google+.
- The benefits of Hangouts for interviews and content creation.
- Tap into communities and grow your own Google+ community.
If that’s not enough, you’ll also hear:
- How to find candidates on YouTube, Xing, Viadeo, Quora, Pinterest and plenty more.
- Some bonus tips & tricks to quickly find people online and stay ahead of your competitors.
…but as many techies are not on the big sites, you will also learn:
- Where the techies hangout online and how to contact them.
- How to get a positive response from techies.
- How to write advertisements that will attract their attention.
You will be encouraged to participate and use what you’re learning and will receive a detailed training manual for reference and notes.
Leave confident, possessing the skills to quickly recruit online and on social.
Those in the know include…
To ensure your success, numbers are limited. Be quick!
Booking now for London: 11th December 9am – 5pm
Got a team? Call me to organise delivery at your company.
London – 11th December 2013 9am – 5pm, The O2 Workshop, Tottenham Court Road
Manchester – 6th February 2014