LinkedIn has over 150 million users worldwide, 34 million in Europe and over 9 million in the UK. In the final quarter of 2011, their corporate hiring solutions generated revenue of $84.9 million, an increase of 136% for the same period in 2010, and at the end of 2011, there were over 9,200 enterprises under contract for hiring solutions.
As someone returning to work after a break this is great news. LinkedIn gives you the opportunity to shine and be proactive.
You need to take advantage of the fact that more and more companies are using LinkedIn to find staff with a differentiating LinkedIn profile and a winning approach.
In this online, live & fully interactive, 2-hour training session and for only £35 + VAT (£42), you will learn:
- What to include in your LinkedIn profile to make it attract the right attention.
- How recruiters search for you and ways to increase your chances of being found.
- Why applications give you extra depth & voice.
- How to display confidence in your experience in today’s market.
- Ways to avoid “the break” being an application stopper!
- Techniques to target and approach employers directly.
- How to network appropriately & effectively.
- How you can unearth hidden job opportunities.
- 3 quick things you can do every day to stand out from the crowd.
Sessions are kept to fewer than 25 people to ensure that you can ask your questions.
At the end of the training you will have the tools you need to proactively search for a job opportunity. You will no longer feel you’re waiting to hear the phone ring or your email ping. You will have hold of the reigns and be in charge.
Sessions are conducted online and are live & fully interactive, maximising your opportunity to participate and voice questions. You don’t need to leave your home and after your session you will receive a high quality guide to keep for reference.
For the next dates & times look here.
Your fully interactive online training will be delivered live by:
Katrina Collier of Winning Impression has extensive experience helping job seekers find their way through the recruitment maze. She shows them to how to get their message heard with a savvy CV and an attention grabbing presence on social media networks, and gives them the tools that leaves her job seekers feeling empowered and in control of their job search.