Whether you are a company seeking to polish up on your social recruiting skills, or you are a job seeker wanting to feel empowered in your job search, Winning Impression can help.
If you like to ask lots of questions, hear great information, and leave knowing more, then I am the right trainer for you. I believe the more involved you are in your training and the faster you can apply what you’re learning, the greater your success will be.
Katrina is very good and an effective Social Media Recruitment Trainer. She understands how social media can be used to recruit and delivers her knowledge in a way that is easy to understand. She knows the tricks to use to get results, fast. Maurice O’Shea, Managing Director, Orienteers.
Social Recruiting Training
You can receive your training at one of my monthly workshops or onsite at your premises.
- Recruiting Directly on Social Media – giving you a solid foundation to use social media in your recruitment. Run monthly. Learn more.
- Recruiting Techies on Social Media – focusing on technical recruitment, you will learn where the techies hangout and how to draw them with your opportunity. Run monthly. Read more.
- Using Social Media for Technical Sales Recruitment - full day workshop, held with fellow trainer Marcus Panton, ensuring you can hire the technical sales person you need directly. See more.
With training that costs a mere fraction of the amount you will save on your current recruitment, churn and failed recruitment expense, it makes sense to book now.
Job Search Training
Job search training sessions to leave you feel in full control of your job search.
- Premium Job Search – Read more.
- By request - drop me a line if you are interested in advice on other networks.
- Join Social Job Search – London Meetups, events to leave you feeling empowered.
“Katrina is absolutely brilliant at teaching the best techniques to use social media for job hunting. If you are time poor and hate writing CVs then I would highly recommend taking her advice. She is very friendly, concise and helpful. I got a new contract through a LinkedIn contact. As this bypassed an agent I was able to negotiate a better day rate and as such the return on investment of Katrina’s time was much less than one day” Simon Mills, QlikView Consultant
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Give me a call as I’m always developing new training.