Though Twitter may have had a slower recruiter uptake than other social media networks, it’s definitely worth your tweet.
Twitter has over 140 million active users and is full of companies and recruiters who you can easily follow and engage in conversation.
The trick is to get it right.
In this online, live & fully interactive, 1-hour training session and for only £19 + VAT (£22.80), you will learn:
- How you get started & tips for maximising the impact of your 140 character profile.
- Common Twitter terms and how you should use them.
- The all important Twitter etiquette!
- Ways to find people to follow and how you engage in conversation.
- How you build your own followers.
- How to be organised with Twitter lists and tools
- How you use job search Twitter tools
- What hashtags are and how you use them.
- Whether you should consider 3rd party applications.
Sessions are kept to fewer than 25 people to ensure that you can ask your questions.
At the end of the training you will have the tools you need to proactively search Twitter for jobs. You will no longer feel that you’re waiting to hear the phone ring or your email ping. You will have hold of the reigns and be in charge.
Sessions are conducted online and are live & fully interactive, maximising your opportunity to participate and voice your questions. You don’t need to leave your home or office and after your session you will receive a high quality guide to keep for reference.
Your fully interactive online training will be delivered live by:
Katrina Collier of Winning Impression has extensive experience helping job seekers find their way through the recruitment maze. She shows them to how to get their message heard with a savvy CV and an attention grabbing presence on social media networks, and gives them the tools that leaves her job seekers feeling empowered and in control of their job search.