Want to be recruiting directly on social media easily?
Like these clients, you could soon be adding social media to your hiring methods.
Training to see you recruiting the right people on the right sites!
Join Recruiting Directly on Social Media and discover how to recruit the right people from a range of social media sites. Learn proven techniques for hiring on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and a range of smaller and niche sites.
Gain skills that will save you time, reduce your current recruitment spend and ensure your company’s success. And importantly, leave with an understanding of which networks are the most suitable for your recruitment.
Book your place below or call me for onsite or online delivery.
“From sceptic to complete convert. It’s transformed my world!”
The Recruiting Directly on Social Media open workshop
Who’s it for?
HR or Recruiters who recruit a range of roles & rarely look for developers/techies. (If you recruit lots of programmers, you should attend the techies workshop.)
What if I’m a newbie?
The workshop suits any level of experience from complete novice to a seasoned recruiter. It looks at active sourcing and passive attraction, so suits HR professionals who spend a little time recruiting right through to those who recruit all day.
What does it cover?
You will discover the importance of communication on social media and the 3 key elements of social recruiting – social sourcing, employer branding & job sharing – and how to balance them to achieve the best results.
How to attract great people to your jobs
- Proven tips to improve your adverts and social media communication.
- How to woo social job seekers and use social media to build trust and highlight your employer brand.
- How to share information to attract the people you need and how to improve response rates with your wording.
How to source candidates on the Internet
- Tried and tested methods for hiring on social media.
- How to source, contact and recruit on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- Effective methods for sourcing on YouTube, Xing, Viadeo, Pinterest and many more that suit your roles.
How to share jobs without repelling your fans
- Learn the right way to socialise your job opportunities
- Discover the difference between broadcasting and engaging so sharing jobs, occasionally, is fruitful.
- Creative ways to share jobs that are cost-effective and stand out in the noise and pace of social media.
How to present yourself online to attract hires
- Discussing the best way to create & write your profiles
- Gain an understanding of the key elements of a social media profile that will work for you not against you.
- How to enrich your profiles and provide insight with files, photos and videos.
How to add Social Recruiting to current hiring methods.
- Find out which channels will provide your with the best return for your efforts & knowing next steps.
- Discover a plethora of tools that will help you save time, money & frustration recruiting directly.
You will be encouraged to participate and use what you’re learning and will receive a detailed training manual for reference and notes.
The workshop runs from 10am – 4pm and includes a 1 hour follow-up one month later to maximise the effectiveness of your training.
“Applied the techniques in the break & it paid off!”
“Katrina delivered a brilliant session on the use of social media in recruitment. Within the break in the session my colleague and I began to apply some of the techniques we picked up and it paid off. New contacts generating interest in the vacancies that we were recruiting within 24 hours of attending the session.”
Book your place or call me for onsite or online delivery.